Saturday, October 27, 2018

In times of sadness

In times of sadness there is a need for a plan. I always try to look to the future. I often ask my children to create short term and long term goals for themselves. Goals help me stay motivated. An action plan keeps me focused. I think it's a good strategy for most people to have. It's a life skill to keep on living.

Even something as small as making your bed every morning can be a goal. Some days I hit it. Some days, I don't. But that's okay.

I tell myself. "It will get better." Because it does. It always gets better. We all know this.

Personal or public issues will always get better with time, motivation and action.

What are your short term and long term goals?


No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...