Wednesday, March 21, 2007

La la la


I am so tired. I have so much to do, but I'm just too tired to do anything productive. LOL I've been fighting a cold for over a week, and I'm feeling a little on the lazy side.


I have reports to write, service coordinations to complete... a closet to clean before it swallows me one day... magazine articles to read that remain sitting on the table, covered with more articles, books and magazines that I would love to one day read... maybe during Spring Break.


Yes... spring break can't come soon enough! Maybe I might actually return to drawing or painting even... HA. Yeah, I know, that was funny... LOL


Above is a photo of Julius, snoozing in our bed... he usually joins us with his pillow around three or four in the morning...

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...