Saturday, April 28, 2007

na na na na na




I have the Kaiser Chiefs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u43GGHjLyYo "Na na na na na" song in my head.... You should hear Julius sing it: it's awesome... I'll have to videotape him sometime. He dances and jumps around as he sings "Na na na na na!!!" It's pretty awesome.




So today was crazy busy. We woke up and went to get Julius' passport done. We got lost... I'm terrible at directions LOL But we figured it out and made it to the appointment (only four minutes late!). Then we went to visit the train station because Julius LOVES watching the train zoom by... dude, those trains are FAST and LOUD. Yikes.




Then after lunch and a supposed nap (30 minutes is not a nap!) we went to his nursery school to see the art work. I was very impressed by all the great art pieces that were showcased. Julius' art was very cool. He tends to use more of the modern art approach to drawing and painting... Mommy's favorite ;) We were all very proud of him, and he was pretty proud of himself too :)




Afterwards we played in the school playground, went to the store to buy him new shoes, then out to dinner and finally back home... whew!!! Now he's asleep and I'm pretty wiped out too!




4 comments:

amy rubin flett said...

julieta, what a great day! i wish i could have gone to julius' art opening. he's just sooooo adorable and keeps getting cuter!

just_me said...

Thanks, Amy... not that I'm biased or anything: but I totally agree!!! LOL The art, BTW, was so awesome to see. Did Josh forward the photos to you?

GillianIvy said...

Post his art, sweetie! Love to see it. Please activate the RSS feed on your blog so I can see when you post new stuff.

just_me said...

Hi Gillian.
Not sure if I activated it or not... LOL I went to feedburner and chose RSS and then clicked activate... but my page looks the same... not sure if I did it right!! Email me?

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...