Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Friday


Happy Friday, Everyone! I am so thrilled that the week is over. I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!!! Of course this weekend is going to be pretty busy, but I don't mind because it'll be fun.


Tomorrow Julius' nursery school is having an art show. I can't wait to see the art work that will be displayed. What a fantastic idea to collect some art pieces from students and displaying them on the walls like an art gallery! I am so excited.


Today Julius was so funny. He is so good at making me laugh. I've been feeling pretty lousy the past couple of days (weeks, okay, maybe months) and he can always make me smile and laugh. He is such a great kid!!!
I'd write more but I am being called upon... LOL Good night, everyone!

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

"ANARCHY in the PRE-K!!!" Julius' shirt is friggin' awesome! I love you, Julieta.

Suxor that you had an allergic reaction to the Vicodin. I had a generic for after my surgery, but I only used it for one day. I wanted to breastfeed Chase rather than feed him formula while I pump & dump. I figured if I endured labor with no pain killers I can manage without it. That's why I'm only taking Ibuprofen for the pain now. They gave me Demerol in the hospital which doesn't transfer into breastmilk, but boy did I not like the effects of that! I couldn't lift my head or keep my eyes open, and was concentrating on breathing. And the weird wake-dreams I had! Crazy stuff I tell you. I was still aware of my pain as a stiffness though it didn't hurt. Felt like I was covered from head to toe in a fuzzy slipper. I didn't ask for anymore after that. If I had an pain, I'd request good ole' Tylenol. Don't like stuff that I don't have my wits about me. The Vicodin made me feel drowsy and fuzzy headed, but nothing like Demerol. Maybe because the Demerol was intravenous? I like no pain, but I'd rather suffer through pain than be all loopy and useless like that.

Hope all goes well with you. I'll keep you up to date.

just_me said...

That's one of my fav shirts that Julius has. *big smile*
After my yucky stint with Vicodin, I much rather deal with pain. I totally agree with you: I rather have pain any day than feel like my head is being shaken like a piggy bank.
Your Demerol incident sounds awful!!! Yikes, that is totally sucky. Glad you're okay... well, sort of okay I guess since you're still dealing with so much crap. Keep me informed, okay? Hugs, loves and kisses: ME.

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...