Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Break!


I've been having such a fantastic spring break! Julius and I have been having a ton of fun together. He's at such a great age (2 1/2 years... technically 33 months.. almost 34 months old) and we've been having picnics, playing at the park, playing cars, pretending to be race cars or trains, baking cookies, cooking, dancing, playing hockey, baseball, riding his bike....Sigh, going back to work is going to be such a drag! :(


But I'm focusing on the present right now, and we're just having a blast!

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

My has Julius gotten so big! He looks so kewl in this picture! :D How are his allergies? Have they gotten any better? I hope so, hope he doesn't have to be soooo careful of everything he eats. I'm just now introducing Chase to rice cereal. He's almost 5 months old. How time flies, right? Bet it seems like yesterday when Julius was only 5 months. Happy Easter, hun!

just_me said...

Hey, it's so good to hear from you!!! Wow, Chase is already five months?! Time surely zips by.
Julius' allergies have remained the same, but it hasn't caused any issues here, thankfully. Most people are pretty understanding about it, and those you aren't are quickly educated about it by Josh and I. Happy Easter!!!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...