Sunday, February 17, 2008

past lives

Julius has always said things that blew my mind. For example, once my mom had commented to him that she had lost her earring and was looking all over the backyard for it. He told her (without even seeing her that whole day) "Mima, it's not outside. It's in your room." Sure enough, that evening, my mom found it lying on her bed. He's always saying things like this. It's really incredible.

This morning was no different:

Today we were sitting on the sofa watching tv while sharing a snack. There was this kids' music video thingy on it about a train in a Japan. I pointed to the screen and said, "That's a country called Japan." Julius turned to me and replied very seriously, "I know that Mommy. I used to live in Japan before you were born." And then he turned back to the television and continued to eat his fruit snack.

Wha----????! LOL

1 comment:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...