Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hyperemesis Gravidarium

I haven't been posting for awhile. Most of you know that I'm pregnant and I've been dealing with HG and had to go through daily IV treatments and most recently a new combination drug therapy.
Well the side effects were too horrible to live with. So I called my doctor and told her that I would much rather vomit than take the medicine.
Yesterday the nurse came and removed the PICC line from my arm, and today I am officially 15 weeks pregnant!
I'm in a much better mood now that I am off the meds. I'm still puking, but 4-5x a day isn't that big of a deal.
I'm finally starting to get a little tummy, which is just weird. LOL It'll probably be another few weeks before my jeans start getting snug on me, but I'm definitely starting to show!

5 more months to go before Julius is an official big brother :)

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...