Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ten more weeks to go

Hopefully more like 7 or 8 weeks to go.... lol Julius was born at 37 weeks, so I'm hoping Isabella will be born around 37-38 weeks as well.

I'm just really, really tired of being pregnant. The nausea has come back, but thankfully I'm not puking. I'm always so tired and sore...everything hurts. It's so annoying. I feel like a walrus, I walk like a penguin and I'm so moody....

Some people enjoy being pregnant. I'm not one of those people.

In other news, Julius started preschool last weeek. My little boy is growing up! LOL He goes every morning (M-F)... can you believe it? It's started already. School every weekday for many more years to come.... Poor kid. LOL But I'm glad he's enjoying it. His preschool teacher is awesome. She's just so happy and I feel that's so important. She really seems to enjoy her job.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...