Sunday, October 05, 2008

countdown

I had my baby shower yesterday. It was a lot of fun. It's nice to get together with family and friends and just relax, eat, chat.... I think we all had a good time.

I feel very fortunate to have such generous people in my life. I was given a lot of nice items to help with the new arrival (which really helped since I donated most of Julius' old baby stuff to Hurricane Katrina!)



I can't believe that in a few weeks I'll be a mommy to two little darlings instead of one little darling!

2 comments:

kenflett said...

The Bear is excited about the arrival of his new cousin. :)

just_me said...

Julius can't wait to meet his little sister either... and he is quite excited to know that his cousin is coming for a visit soon! :)

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...