Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb 2010

I can't believe it's been so many months since I last posted anything on this blog. It's so strange because I love to write, so one would think this blog would have something on it daily.

Happy belated new years, Everyone.



We've had a lot of snow, but I'm not going to go into a rant about how annoying it is to try to get your car into and out of snowy/icy parking spaces.

I've read some books. I actually read Jenny McCarthy's book about autism and her son. It was a surprisingly good read. I was very hesitate since I heard she raves about "curing" autism. But the rumors are false. She never says that all. It was an honest book about her feelings and her experiences. I enjoyed it, plus it was a fast read which every Mommy wants when picking up a book.

Work is the same, however things are starting to look up slightly, which makes me paranoid. Does that make sense? Who knows who reads this, so I know I'm being cryptic.

The reason I'm posting is because
1. My last post was in November OF LAST YEAR.
2. I stumbled upon several wonderful and inspiring posts that made me want to roll up my sleeves and actually DO SOMETHING with mine.

But what? I like themes. Perhaps I should focus on a theme and go from there. If I ask Josh for a suggestion, I'm sure he'll say "Montreal Canadiens!!!" Um, no.

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

I love you, sweetie. Seein gyour smiling family always makes me smile.

just_me said...

**smiles and hugs to you!**

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...