Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I GOT IT!!!

Remember the job fair I went to?
And the wonderful site I wanted to work at?

Well, I had my second interview for that specific position today and....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 15 minutes from my house. Right now I'm commuting about 50 minutes each way.

I know about 40% of the staff already and my soon-to-be new boss seems really GREAT!!!

And so tomorrow I will 'break the news' to Hitler--er, I mean, my soon-to-be-former boss... and then I will proceed to do the HAPPY DANCE at my desk :)

August 23rd never sounded so good.

:) :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

GillianIvy said...

♥ So happy for you! Doing the happy dance with you!!!

amy rubin flett said...

julieta!!!! this is amazing news! wow, your life just got so much better, huh? congratulations!!!!!! i'm so happy for you. it must have felt so good to tell your boss...

just_me said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! It felt VERY good to tell her "BYE!!!"

And my stress level has dropped considerably because of this move :)

It's so funny, every time I walk into the office now I have a genuine smile on my face!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...