Sunday, May 02, 2010

The napping house

It's quiet today.

Josh and Julius are at Camden Yards in Baltimore. Julius and his T-Ball team will be part of the parade before the baseball game this afternoon. He's so excited!

I wish I could be there as well, but I haven't been able to deal with the heat... and it's HOT!!! It's too hot to breathe and well, heat and a heart condition don't really mix.

And I know my cardiologist is still grasping/holding to the idea that this cardiomyopathy is postpartum...but really, I'm pretty sure (after reading up on it) that I would be dead by now if that were the case.

I'm leaning towards "I caught a virus and it attacked my heart." So either I recover, or I don't. We'll know in six months.

So right now the house is quiet. Isabella is taking a nap, and I'm sitting beside her on the computer typing away... I could probably clean the house, but why bother?

It'll just get messy again. LOL

I can't wait for summer vacation. I think we're going to go to Disney World. Surprisingly, it's less expensive than Toronto, and I think the kids will have a lot more fun anyways.

Maybe next year we'll do Toronto. That way, both kids will be older and we could relax more and be a 'tourist' with ease :)

1 comment:

Roco said...

Quiet time is always a good time to relax and reflect and just enjoy a good drink and a book

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...