Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all Moms, Future Moms, Grandmothers, Female caregivers, etc...

I had a great one :)

I didn't get to sleep in. I didn't get breakfast in bed.
We ended up going out to dinner which wasn't what I originally wanted... but we did return home for tea and cheesecake....

What I DID get though was many beautiful moments with both my children. I also got a song from my wonderful husband and kids.

What I DID get was time with both my mother and my mother-in-law.

What I DID get was another sweet memory.

So thank you. Thank you kids, thank you husband, thank you Mom and Mother-in-Law. I love you all.

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

<3 Loves! Glad to hear this. Mmmmm cheesecake!

I got a song too, Chase made up a wonderful one "Mother's Day, Mother's Day, for-e-v-e-r! Mother's Day Mother's Day!"

just_me said...

That is so sweet!!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...