Thursday, July 14, 2011

A pizza without ranch dressing just isn't a pizza.

Now don't get me wrong, a thin crust pizza with black olives, feta cheese and green peppers is perfect as it is...BUT, when you are talking about a plain cheese pizza... you need ranch.

It just isn't the same without dipping it into ranch dressing.

My two favorite ranch dressings are from Kraft, and when I order a side of ranch at Red Robin to go with my fries.

But who wouldn't like ranch? It's a delicious combination of milk, sour cream, yogurt and mayo! Of course there was a time when we couldn't have the beloved dressing when Julius was allergic to dairy and eggs.

But then I discovered vegan ranch... but it wasn't the same :( I tried, really I did... but I ended up giving up salads and dips for awhile.

I just came across this recipe for beer battered tofu sticks with ranch dressing, and I am completely intrigued. And I even am curious to try it with the homemade vegan ranch dressing (perhaps it will taste better than the store bought one I had purchased years ago?)

http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=40981.0

I may have to give this a try!!

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...