Friday, September 14, 2007

you know what sucks?

I just typed up a very lengthy blog about music and dancing and videos and had links and... and... when I went to upload a photo of Julius playing his guitar, the whole freakin' screen closed. GONE! Poof!!!
I can't figure out when and how this happened, but for some reason, whenever a window closes (like when I'm uploading something and the upload is complete, or while in Outlook and the message sends and thus the window automatically closes), all the windows close!!
I've tried re-booting my computer and it doesn't do any good. I've looked through the settings and I just can't figure it out!!
Does anyone know what on earth I'm supposed to do to fix this?? It's seriously going to drive me insane.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...