Saturday, January 03, 2009

hello again



It's been awhile. I've been having such a great time being at home without the stress of work. Of course I'm still checking my work email, getting updates from co-workers, etc., etc... but no deadlines, no rush hour traffic... it's great!

And I'm bonding with Isabella. She looks at me with this, "Hey, I know you!" look and smiles so big... it just lights me up.



Julius adores her. He's so happy to have a sister. He gives her hugs, and when he's sad he'll actually talk to her and it helps him so much: he smiles as he looks at her, and when he's done, he pulls her into a hug and and starts to laugh. It's just so beautiful to watch.

I feel so complete in my life. Just the four of us. It fits.

3 comments:

kenflett said...

sweet pictures Julieta. You must feel so proud.

GillianIvy said...

That's so sweet. I want a second baby. Give Julius an extra hug for me.

just_me said...

Thanks, everyone :)

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...