Wednesday, August 11, 2010

La Di Da

It's nice when you can cross a concern off your list.
Yesterday, I was able to cross one off: which was FABULOUS...

I spoke to the cardiologist because I was worried about my kids. Josh has a heart murmur, I have cardiomyopathy... should the kids see a cardiologist?!?!

I am happy to say the answer was "no."

Josh's murmur occurred later in life, and my dilated cardiomyopathy is non-ischemic (not coronary disease, not inherited/hypertrophic, etc.) which was more than likely acquired virally and probably postpartum as well.

So unless my lovebugs start showing signs of a cardiac-related issue, there is nothing to worry about.

Very nice :)

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

Try not to worry unless there's really nothing else you can do. Cause worry helps nothing, but can sure be wearing on you.

just_me said...

very true!!! LOL :)

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...