Sunday, December 24, 2006

'Twas the night before Christmas


We had a wonderful time at my parents. Josh, Julius and I arrived in time for everyone to head to the Children's mass. Julius was phenomenal. I mean, we got there an hour early to get seating, and then the mass itself was an hour long: that was two hours of church time. Can you imagine how long that must feel for a two year old?? Julius was incredible. He was so well behaved: I was in awe. I mean, yes, of course he talked often and was a little squirmy here and there, but he's only two! He was incredible. Josh and I were so proud of him.

And then we went back to my parents for dinner and presents. Everything went so well, and I really appreciated how considerate everyone was about Julius' allergies. It was so nice *smile*


After Julius went to sleep, I wrapped the presents and Josh & I put them under the tree... I can't wait to see Julius' reaction tomorrow morning when sees them all!!!!!!


Oh, and the issue that I had mentioned in the last post: everything was settled. I really think everything is going to be okay, and that makes me really happy.

1 comment:

Lilue said...

Hola cielita,
I'm so happy everything worked out fine for you.

Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...