Thursday, December 21, 2006

hair hair hair

Julius had his hair cut today. I specifically said "a trim." I didn't want it cut in the first place but it seemed that everyone and their mother felt that his hair was getting too long.

I happen to like my son having long hair. But I supposed a little trim would be healthy, plus we are planning to have our pictures taken this Friday so it could have worked out well.

Sadly, my ideal "trim" turned into a CUT. I wasn't there, so I obviously couldn't smack the woman with the scissors; but my mother-in-law was: and she told me she tried to tell the woman what I wanted and how to trim it. She told me she was very strict with the stylist. She told me she tried her best. But that bitch with the scissors had her own agenda.

So of course my knee-jerk reaction when I saw my son was a loud gasp followed by tears down my face. Yep, I was really subtle.

My poor mother-in-law felt terrible, but it wasn't her fault. I totally don't blame her for it at all.

And the cut doesn't look BAD. It's just...short. It's just hair... I have to keep telling myself that.... it'll grow back... he still looks adorable. He is adorable.

We are NEVER going to Cartoon Cuts again.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...