Monday, December 04, 2006

Deck the halls!


I love this time of year: the lights, the bright colors... the sales at the mall *wink*
We've already put up our Christmas tree, decorated the house inside and out (Josh did an amazing job with the outside decorations!) and have holiday music playing for most of the day.
And Julius is LOVING the fact that he not only gets presents Christmas eve and Christmas morning... but also for Hannukah :) Yep, he's one lucky toddler.
I remember a lot of people had told Josh and I that we would need to pick a religion to raise Julius with. I didn't see a reason then and I still don't. Interfaith is the way to go. I mean, God is God. Most of his fans scare me, but God is God and the basics are the same in every religion. I don't understand why so many people have to judge one another and demand that their religion is right and all the others are wrong. Seriously, why can't we all just get along? It's so frustrating. And the organization of religion is truly the root of evil. Don't get me wrong: I think religion is a wonderful thing... but the ORGANIZATION of it is freakin' scary. There is just too much politics where there shouldn't be. Religion should be personal and nonjudgemental against others.

Anywho: enough of that drabble. Back to the happiness of holidays!!!! :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola mi cielo!
All I can say is you go girl!
you raise Julius the way you see fits, I know what a great mother you are so keep it up...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilue

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...