Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Hi everyone!
It's been awhile: we've been quite busy. This past weekend was Josh's birthday, which was really nice :) And today is Thanksgiving. There is a lot to be thankful for: a wonderful and loving family including a fantastic son who's healthy and happy, great friends, a rewarding job... so many good things to be thankful for.
And still, it's a time to be reflective about what is going on around us. Let's not be so selfish and overfocus on ourselves, that we forget about those around us: it's their world too.
Let's remember that.

Hugs,
Julieta
"We can bomb a world to pieces, but we can't bomb a world to peace." I don't know who said it, but I agree!

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

Happy birthday, Josh! This weekend was Chase's birthday as well. We all have alot to be thankful for this year.
Why no picture of Josh? You have tons of Julius pics... Hope Josh doesn't get jealous you've fallen in love with another man ;D I'm falling for my new little guy as well. I can't stop giving him tons of kisses. And his skin is so soft. I added a small album to my yahoo page.
Loves!
Gillian

just_me said...

Hi Gillian!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHASE!! Gillian, I am so happy for you! How are you feeling? I hope you're getting plenty of rest! How's Kevin loving daddyhood? The photo of Chase is so adorable! He's a real cutie.
As per a photo of Josh... he hates every picture of himself...he's so silly. So whenever I try to post a picture, he starts to pout. LOL I'm hoping ONE day he'll be happy with a photo of himself!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...