Saturday, November 04, 2006

today

Not bad. I cried a little, but not too bad at all. And during my lunch hour I went to the store and bought Julius presents. LOL Yes, the bigger my guilt, the bigger his gifts. LOL
When my work day was finished and I went to pick him up from my mother-in-law's (our nanny is still on vacation) he ran over to me with the biggest smile, yelling, "Mommy!" and he hugged me. I nearly cried again. I love my little boy so much.
Tomorrow I won't have to be in until a little after nine, so hopefully we'll be able to play a bit together in the morning.
Sigh...labor day weekend is only a couple weeks away....

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...