Saturday, November 04, 2006

Last weekend in October



It's been a crazy month. I can't complain of being bored, that's for sure! Things have been moving fast and at times I felt like I was being thrown around in the waves of life with little control, but now as the month is ending, things are stabilizing.
This weekend was nice. My husband's sister and her fiance flew down for my father-in-law's birthday. It was a lot of fun. I like my sis-in-law. She's really awesome and just a great person to be around. She's an artist. You can visit her site here: http://www.amyrubin.ca/ or http://www.pinwheeldesigns.com/ And her fiance is also an artist. This was my first time meeting him. He is just the sweetest man. And the love between them is just so beautiful to see.
So Halloween is coming! I'm so excited! I love Halloween. It's my second fav event next to Christmas

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...