Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Go green! Current mood: contemplative
Being that this is my first blog, I decided to get serious and write about something, well, serious. Has anyone read the Green issue of Vanity Fair? Dudes, you have to check it out. Al Gore's article is phenomenal. I mean, he really needs to run for president again. Hopefully more people will get their heads out of their asses and vote. This guy is so smart and totally for the environment. We need more people like him. Bush is horrible, and after reading the green issue I realize that he, and his administration, is even more horrible and ignorant than I ever thought a human could be.
Speaking of ignorance, I can not believe what Howard Dean did. I was so disappointed. I mean, I've considered myself to be a big Dean supporter, but then he goes and tells some group that he feels that marriage is between a man and a woman. WTF?! Marriage is between any two consenting people who love one another. Seriously, WTF was Howard thinking to say that it's a union only between a man and a woman....that is so ignorant.
There are some ignorant people in the world. It's scary that most of them seem to be the ones with political power.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...