Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tonight


So I cut & pasted some of the posting from my yahoo blog. http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-pF2ZPqY7bqotYn0pH27Tcv7G2A4FTg--;_ylt=As3Y2ptwcsXRpuOuTQfVF0ykAOJ3?cq=1

Things are going well. Everyone still has a cold, but we're starting to feel better.

I'm thinking about returning to dance. I've been saying this for awhile now, I know, but I just spent the last hour dancing in the bedroom and having the time of my life. I forgot how much fun dancing can be. I haven't done it in so long.

Yes, I think I'm going to have to start dancing again.

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

Gee, you've been blogging here since May? I have a blogger blog as well!

GillianIvy BlogSpot.com

just_me said...

Hi Gillian!
No, I just cut & pasted my yahoo & former myspace blogs into this one.
I've bookmarked your blog! :)

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...