Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dean has my attention once again

Dean has my attention, once again
Howard Dean was interviewed by the Advocate. It was a nice interview. I really wanted to hear what he would say after that horrible statement he made awhile back. Well, I was happy to hear his thoughts, apology, reasons and ideals. It's an honest and raw interview. If you haven't seen it, here is the link: http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/advocate_newsmagazine_3/videos.jhtml
They also have an interview about that college student that was kicked out of school because he was gay. They discovered it by logging into MySpace. What ever happened to privacy? This is why I cancelled my MySpace membership: lack of privacy.
Ignorant people suck. These conservative, evangelistic republicans are destroying the world. Why can't everyone just accept people? Why must the world always be about someone against someone else? Religion, sexual orientation, ethnicities..... people are people. What's so hard about that?

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...