Saturday, November 04, 2006

sigh...sigh...sigh...

On Monday I'll be back at work. I was looking over at the photos of when Julius was born. He was so small. He was from my palm to my elbow...can you imagine? He was so little. And now he's 26 months old.... 38 inches tall and 30 pounds. Not so small. But he's still my baby.
I told him that I was going back to work soon. He told me, "No, Mommy. Daddy work. Mommy home wid me." I could've bawled. I explained to him how I had to go, but that I would miss him. He then said, "Mommy miss me. Me miss Mommy. No work, Mommy. Mommy home. Mommy play. Mommy me home." I felt the lump in my throat. It's just so hard. Monday is going to be so hard for me.
Sigh.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...