Friday, May 18, 2007

Snark


So today I've been in total bitch-mode. It's not very pretty. I was even snarky to my boss, which really wasn't a good idea, but I couldn't help it. And then when I finally decided to email her a 'thank you for the heads up' (since she 'reminded' me that I forgot to do something...which really wasn't my responsibility to do in the first place: like I don't have enough crap to balance?!!? But I digress...) so then she emails me a reply, that I dunno.. in my snarky mood sounded a little...holier than thou, and it took all my energy not to email her a bitchy response. GRRRRRRR!!! But I DID respond. I don't think I was bitchy in it. At least I tried to restrain myself. That has to count for something, right? LOL


I've never been good with authority. The whole concept causes me to have serious anger issues. Take that however you want to, but it's the truth. LOL


In any case, today is Friday: THANK GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...