Sunday, June 03, 2007

hola!


It's been a while since I've posted... and it's not because I've been away from the computer. Hardly!! Turns out my car is ready to 'visit the other side' and it will take more than the actual car's worth to get it fixed. So, yeah... Josh and I have been searching online for cars.

I'm not as picky as he is though. I just want something that will be safe for Julius to be in. And of course, it has to be good for the environment!



Oh, and since I am my parents' daughter,
I'm looking for the best deals too (wink!)




You have no idea what kind of restraint I had to muster NOT to tell some sales guy at a car place where he could stick his lousy appraisal for my car. I mean, dude, I know my car is falling apart, but even I know that the price he suggested to pay for my car was below it's actual worth. No, my car and I have more dignity that that. Hmfph!

ANYWAYS...!!

Tomorrow is Monday, and on Friday...Julius turns three!! OMG I cannot believe it, he's going to be three!!! It's just insane to fathom.

1 comment:

GillianIvy said...

Three years already! Wow! I bet he's excited. Give the boy a birthday hug from me and Chase.

Good luck on the carhunt. That can be "fun". (sarcasm) We found our car through sheer luck. Kevin's dad's friend was working on it, the owner decided to sell and we got an excellent deal.

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...