Tuesday, July 10, 2007

out of the mouth of...

so yesterday we go see Julius' allergist. I love this guy. He is the best doctor I've ever met. He is unbelievably amazing with kids and adults. Whenever Julius and I go see him, I spend so much time just LAUGHING!!! He cracks me up. And moreso, he knows what he's talking about. He is so calm one minute and then making Julius and I laugh the next. He rocks.

Anywho, so the doctor and Julius are conversing and then he asks my son, "Where are you from?" And of course, we are both expecting him to say the city that we live in... but instead he replies, "My mommy's tummy."

HAHAHAHA!! I never expected that answer. Julius is so awesome.

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

Well, he's right. Smart little guy.

amy rubin flett said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...