Thursday, July 12, 2007

RED

Yesterday I finally did it. I dyed my hair red and had it cut. IT LOOKS GREAT!!!! I love it. Sadly, my Kodak Easyshare was disconnected from my comp, and when I tried to reconnect it, it wouldn't work! It doesn't use a standard USB cable, so I'm pretty flustered on what to do. LOL But I'll continue brainstorming and hopefully will have a pic of me up soon.

Oh, another funny Julius story:

** Whenever we're trying to get Julius' attention and he isn't listening, we ask, "Are your listening ears on?" or "Where are your listening ears?" So.... this evening, Josh was asking Julius a question, and Julius was not responding. So Josh asked him, "Where are your listening ears?" Julius replied without missing a beat, "I lost them." **

HAHAHA!! He just cracks me up.

Oh, and being that I named this post "Red," it makes perfect sense for me to add
RED here.
If you haven't registered, you really should...

3 comments:

GillianIvy said...

I can't wait to see pics of your hair! Kodak digital cameras are annoying. They try to make things "easy" by one press of a button with their special docking station... It's so much easier to just have a standard USB since it's plug n' play any way. I would always talk people out of buying Kodak unless they really wanted to waste their money.

Julius is a clever boy. Being a smart aleck already! :D

kenflett said...

why don't you get julius to paint/color of picture of you and your new dew., :)

just_me said...

What a great idea!! (BTW: the sonogram pics are so cute!!!! congrats **big smile** )

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...