Monday, July 30, 2007

rewind

special thanks to Amy's old lap top...I am now able to access my photos from my digital camera!! So.... here is a photo of my new hair 'do!

We're actually in Canada right now: Mont-Tremblant to be exact. We're having a great time!! We drove, and let me tell you: Julius was an absolute angel!!!!

before I post some pics from where we are right now, I need to post a couple of pics that I wasn't able to upload before...

1. Julius on his big boy bike!


2. Julius at the Air & Space Museum



Okay... I think we're up to date now... LOL

And now we're having a fabulous time in Mont-Tremblant!! Below is a photo of the view from our deck

2 comments:

GillianIvy said...

Wow, he's so tall, up to your belly button! Isn't it so exciting to watch your little one grow?

just_me said...

totally. I can't believe he's aleady three years old!! You have to meet him, he's so awesome. And he loves looking at the photos of your little beauty!

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...