Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tomorrow



Tomorrow I have my second echocardiogram. I'll find out the results next week.
Honestly, I don't know how I feel... if I've been feeling better or not.

Seriously, I am constantly tired, always. But that isn't new. Maybe I'm more tired... but is it because I'm a mother of two children who refuse to sleep through the night and I work M-F from 8 until 3:30 and then come home to job #2 as Mommy? I mean, that can make anyone exhausted.

And the shortness of breath and chest pains... well, it's been insanely hot. So it could just be because we've been living under CODE RED for awhile.

So am I feeling better? I really don't know.



I guess I'll have to wait and see what the echocardiogram says.

3 comments:

Roco said...

I hope it turns out good for you my dear ;)

KMannPhoto said...

All best!

just_me said...

Thanks :)

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...