Thursday, September 19, 2013

Slow and steady

Thanks to the wonderful powers of social media, it was recommended that I try adding Xantham Gum next time when attempting to make coconut pancakes...and, I received an easier recipe that sounds super delicious!

http://detoxinista.com/2012/01/paleo-pancakes/

Of course, we are peanut and tree nut free here, so I would minus that part...or maybe use sunflower butter?

The above website also has a yummy snack recipe using dates.

So I decided to just aim for being grain-free for the moment. Once I am comfortable enough with it, then I can start removing dairy. I didn't have any dairy today, and I may not have any tomorrow...but I think keeping that possibility open makes this all the easier.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...