Friday, March 20, 2020

Fridays


Half-day Friday


Isabella woke up feeling better. I decided to only do a half-day today because
1. She was sick yesterday
2. It's Friday!

Rockalingua has a great resource to teach Spanish through music. I also have used YouTube videos and Google Images to help solidify topics using a mixture of music, fun worksheets, and videos.

We are planning to go for a drive today. The kids are getting restless. Social distancing can be hard on kids, but we are definitely bonding more than ever. In fact, my kids haven't really fought too much with one another... they know that they are stuck with each other for (at least) the next two weeks!

Icebreakers is a site I have used at work when leading team meetings. It's been a great way to open up with co-workers and share a laugh. I'm going to begin using 1-2 of the questions with my family at dinner time instead of my previous "What made you laugh today? What did you learn today? What made you proud today?" questions I usually ask at the dinner table.

Quick Science Resource: Free School YouTube channel with science clips


No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...