Friday, April 23, 2010

Good news!

Not only is the scar from the angiogram so tiny that I will still be able to wear a bikini this summer, but the doctor did not find any permanent damage to my heart. Everything looked great ("pristine," actually).

So now he is thinking that the arrhythmia caused the cardiomyopathy, and not the other way around: which is terrific news.

He's increased my dosage of beta-blockers and we'll see if that will decrease my arrhythmia enough to increase my heart function. The prognosis looks good *smile*

4 comments:

Roco said...

Thats awesome we all know how much you like being in a bikini

just_me said...

Thanks, Rob!

GillianIvy said...

"like" Everything needs a like button. Love ya!

just_me said...

double like :)

*kisses!*

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...