Friday, April 16, 2010

Ready to enjoy the weekend


Wish I had a working camera... had a great Friday evening with my in-laws (Mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law and her adorable little boy!!), husband and my two darling lovebugs... and now I am ready for the weekend.

The beta blockers haven't made me sick, which is a reason in itself to celebrate. I'm going for my Angiogram next week. Not too worried about it. All I'm concerned with is how they are going to stick that IV in me (it's so hard to find my veins... I always end up so bruised: ouch) and how sore will I be afterwards... and nursing Bells. That's in my mind too. I need to pump enough milk to last 24-48 hours. I'm going to feel like a cow on a dairy farm. LOL

Work is going well. I think that the rumor mill finally hit my boss (that I want to transfer out) and suddenly she's actually treating me like a human being. Not sure what that means exactly, but I certainly don't trust her or her crocodile smile!

..........

Thinking about the summer. Maybe getting a new style for the season... hair cut, new color... hmmm... I definitely want to try a more carefree look. Not sure how/what... but I'm waiting to be inspired.

And I want a camera. That is on my LIST OF THINGS I NEED. I have two lists: a short list of things I need/want this year, such as a new camera. And my bucket list of 30 things I plan to do in my life. That list isn't completed yet. My friend Ian convinced me to write it about a year ago. He wrote his Top 40 when he turned forty. So since I was thirty, I made mine "30." Funny how I feel so satisfied already, but there are about 10 things on my bucket list so far. I figure I have time to add to it.

And I still need a THEME for this blog. I attempted making a new blog on wordpress with an alias and all that... I named it Virtues. But I wasn't happy with it. So I'm back to the starting line.

One day it'll hit me. Again, I just have to sit back and wait to be inspired!

1 comment:

Roco said...

Interesting idea about the bucket list 30style even though Im moving on to 32. But better late then never

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...