Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're going to Toronto this summer. I am so excited! I've never been to Toronto. The only places in Canada I've been to are Montreal and Mont Tremblant. I love both, so I am incredibly excited to visit a new place!

Of course, we are going to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame. And I want to visit the Toronto Zoo... and at least a few of the many art galleries there. I AM SO PSYCHED!!

Oh, and I booked Julius' party at Bounce U . Thankfully I haven't bought the theme-related plates, cups, decor yet because as of today Julius has decided that instead of Indiana Jones, he'd like an Iron Man theme.

I'm going to wait a few more weeks before buying anything: just in case he changes his mind, again.

No comments:

International Nights

It's been nine weeks in lockdown and we were getting tired of the same food...the kids wanted something different. So thanks to Google E...